Friday, May 24, 2013

To BigBeast (Old Battle Text)

First of all, wasn't talkin' bout you when I sent that through.
It was all about Ghosty. What the fuck's wrong with you?.
But fools will be fooled, now let me take you to school.
U-Substitutions or The Chain Rule can compute you, cool?

When I do my duty, every cutey pops and shakes their booty.
You just lose 'em, so they call the true to come do it to 'em.
Do I groove 'em? Yes I do. Who they booing? Must be you.
Seek the truth, and respect it soon as it's proven to you.

It behooves of you Junior to listen or you'll feel the boom.
I'll impugn you then improve you, too. That's just what I do.
Should I excuse you, leave you to ruin in ignorant doom?
You've been beaten and buried alive, now let me exhume.

In this room of deluded prudes, let me be your muse.
Using sutures I'm stitching you up, but still you are bruised.
Though usually shooting through dudes like prune anal lube,
I'll be smoothie, just oozing on down and soothing your wounds.



From: http://freestylerap.forumakers.com/t1448p15-never-ending-rapp-batle

2 comments:

  1. yo dawg, what happened to lyrical threats? Closed Down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it did. Check Lyrical Assault. It's better.

      Delete