Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mr. Sinister Lyricist Vs. ExCeed

ExCeed

I rhyme one way, takin flight off the run way
listen while I bruise, I bring the news, you copythat?
You copy cats with hip hop style and sloppy hats
you flop your stacks, spend a lot of cash?
Your cheap lines, cheap computer, money where your problems at
The little birdy told me nothin, cause he wasn't singin
Yeah I hit hard, you'll hear dumbells ringin
under thirty, not a birdy, I walk
with bags I take 2 drags I swag
then bag your hos, keep them beauties as collaterol
fantastic flow farms that cabbage mo
and I'm glad I still know I bag that dough
Glad I got that bag to handle trash some mo
My castle got some cards with the aces on top
When I seige I shut it down and those aces flop
Talk hop scotch not hip hop and walk what you talk
Sorry If I bitched you, my rhymes had you in the chalk.



The Rave

Man I nodded off a little, cause that shit bored me to sleep.
Cheap and weak, and speakers weep when ExCeed speaks on a beat.
Let me seep into your veins and give the sweetest relief,
cause you're going down fast, homie. We all feel your grief.

Do your money talking. All that jawing shows what you're about.
Just a sell out that's been well worn out, but where is your clout?
In your dreams is where. Bet your car is worth more than your house.
Same old same old flout, without a doubt, the game can do without.

But the real is what you're reading; steady growing, no defeating,
moving freely through your blood stream. Your veins are now heating.
Feel the fury do you boy? Feel your blood start to boil?
Only getting worse from here, The Rave will never recoil.

I'm a psychopathic mohel, leave you lyrically castrated,
"bucked naked!" like The Players Club after St. Louis razed it.
Hesitation is the safest plan when you fuck with The Man.
I'll cook you, eat you, and shit you out faster than Hannibal can.




From http://freestylerap.forumakers.com/t1743-mr-sinister-lyricist

No comments:

Post a Comment